9.01.2009

Chambonea y mas!

9.01.2009


Sitting in Dodger Stadium, I often find myself silently grooving to Rafael Furcal's sweet at-bat music. Of course, I have no idea what the lyrics are or what they mean, so I can't really get down like the rest of the upper reserve section.

Luckily for me, Roberto over at Vin Scully is my Homeboy made a list of all the at-bat songs for my favorite Boys in Blue.

Furcal= Chambonea Omega. Not sure if that's a two-word title or an artist and track, but in any case it loosely translates to something having to do with being lucky. Or lazy. One of the two.

Enjoy the rest of the list and bust out those iTunes gift cards. Time to get your driving-to-the-playoffs mix CD ready.

Photo: Rafael gets high.

6 comments:

  1. I think some of those have changed. Also, Casey Blake's (which I was wondering about) is very epic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Furthermore, the version of "Chamobnea" linked to is the live version, NOT the studio version (iTunes has both). I am uncertain which version Raf actually uses, but the live version is superior to my ear, omitting some superfluous elements and having more of a, well, live sound that enhances the Latin flavor (play it LOUD).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a few have changed over the last couple of weeks, but some remain the same. Furcal is definitely the same. If you find an updated list somewhere, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blake busts out Metallica! Also, Ethier's song is rockin' in a way similar to Furcal's. I dig.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Chambonea

    Also, here's the official list: http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/la/fan_forum/songs.jsp

    ReplyDelete

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates